Famous Five to One Last Time by Anubhav

Reader turns Author brings you Anubhav Shrivastava, debutante writer of One Last Time. This series talks about his love for reading to the journey to a book! 
 
TO 

       
 

The first book you read... 

I fondly remember reading the Famous Five Enid Blyton series during my childhood here in Delhi.

 

The favorite author ever...

My favorite Author is Rhonda Byrne. I think anyone who can apply the principles of her book ‘The Secret’ in their lives can become successful. 

 

The favorite book and when you read it...

My favorite book is the Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. I read it last year during my Europe vacation. 

 

The library at home or home at library...

My personal library has quite an eclectic mix – ranging from word power mady easy by Norman Lewis, books on spirituality (Bhagwad Geeta, An intimate note to the Sincere Seeker), Historical Books (India After Gandhi), Self Help (The One Thing) and Popular Fiction (The company of Women by Khushwant Singh)

 

The idea, the journey, the book...

I always wanted to have unique journeys in life. I was a popular blogger initially, and for me this transition from a blogger to an author has been quite a fulfilling journey. I always wanted to create something – my own world. Some people create startups, some can create good music and paintings, and I decided to create One Last Time. We are all the same. We are all artists. Some of us might get recognition and others might fail. But the quest for creating something should never die!

 

One Last Time - The book 

3 people – who are very different from each other in terms of their approach to life and certain situations. In love, we say that opposites attract but that is not necessarily the case in friendship. But can such varied characters impact each other’s lives? 

 

Anubhav Shrivastava graduated with a B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics from Manipal Institute of Technology in 2015. He is extremely passionate about cricket and movies. His blog Quintessentialthought.org reflects his core philosophy on various subjects. He deeply endorses Yoga and meditation, and believes that a healthy and calm mind is the greatest wealth a man can possess. He shall be pursuing MBA from Indian School of Business in 2018.

Comments

Popular Posts